Installing the spin-coating Laurell WS-650Mz
|Installing theWS-650Mz-23NPP (Laurell Technologies Corporation)is intended forthe production of filmsof various compoundsby sprayingthe solution ona rotating substrate(spin-coating).Diameterwafersto 150mm, the rotational speedto 12,000rev /min.|
1. Camera device made of a material capable of withstanding prolonged exposure to mineral acids, alkalis and alcohols.
2. Ability to process samples ranging in size from 3 mm to 150 mm diameter plates (with appropriate holders).
3. The maximum rotational speed of 12,000 rpm / sec.
4. The device is equipped with an automated feeding system solution on a rotating plate.
5. The camera is equipped with a protective cover to the sensor opening.
6. Food electrical appliance should be a voltage of 220 ± 15 V, 50 Hz.